Veterinary Clinic Careers
Join a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping pets and their people! We are ready to welcome new members to our team at Appalachian New River Veterinary Associates (ANRVA). We currently are recruiting for the following roles:
- Registered Veterinary Technician
- Pet Care Specialist (Boarding Kennel)
- Experienced Veterinary Assistant
- Client Service Specialist
ANRVA is a full-service veterinary hospital offering Wellness and Urgent Care, Surgery, Advanced Dental Care, Laser Therapy, Boarding, and a broad range of in-house diagnostic capabilities. We are committed to providing outstanding veterinary medical care and a superior client experience - every visit.
- Unwavering commitment to the very best patient care and client service
- Dedication to continuous learning and growth
- Ability to work well with others – team player
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and dynamic processes
- Ability to communicate clearly in English - both verbally and in written form (fluency in Spanish also a plus)
- Flexible Schedule - including late evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Commitment to maintaining a clean and comfortable environment for our client family and their pets
If you are an experienced, compassionate veterinary professional looking for your next opportunity and you are interested in growing with us, please forward your updated cover letter and resume to our Hospital Manager: JTaylor@nvanet.com
Pre-employment background check and drug screening are required for potential candidates.
ANRVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.